Get Your Confidence Back with Our Natural, Quality Dental Implants in Wellington
We take all pertinent aspects into account when advising you on getting dental implants in Wellington. We ensure your corrections are comfortable, attractive, and provide you with the most favourable outcome. Book a consultation with one of our highly qualified dentists.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Our dentists restore and replace lost or broken teeth. Restoration options include dentures, fillings, bridges, crowns, and permanent dental implants.
- Improve your appearance, self-esteem, oral health, and comfort level. Dentures that don’t fit well move around in your mouth − resulting in slurred or mumbled speech − and may make laughing and eating favourite foods difficult. Implants don’t present with such challenges because we fix them durably.
- Dental implants enable approximately the same bite force as your natural teeth and avert bone mass loss in your jaw by providing your jaw with optimal stimulation. Implants also prevent misalignment of neighbouring teeth and counteract modifications to your facial shape by supporting its structure. We design implants that fit precisely and match the colour of the surrounding teeth.
- Implant performance is evaluated at 98 percent, won’t develop cavities, and can last a lifetime if you floss routinely and brush with non-abrasive toothpaste.
We make every effort to provide you with a painless procedure during your treatment via local anaesthesia. Most patients experience only minor discomfort. Our goal is to ensure peak dental health, comfortable chewing, and a strong, natural, long-lasting restoration that looks and feels great.
How Do Wellington Dental Implants by Brandon Street Dentists Work?
We listen to what you need carefully, ascertain what is going on in your mouth, and clearly inform you of what we see and what your treatment options are. We enable you to make an educated decision regarding what will suit you best, based on your time constraints, budget, and the desired outcome.
- Our friendly, caring dentists work gently. Our staff members take extra special care and do their best to make you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
- We will set up a treatment plan tailored to your requirements before placing the titanium tooth root implant into the missing tooth’s socket. The jawbone anchors the metal post securely as it heals. Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, we will attach a small connecter post to it, and then attach the crown to the abutment.
- You can look forward to leaving our office with an attractive, natural smile after we complete the process. Our objective is to provide you with a top-quality result.
We only use white fillings to restore teeth so nobody will be able to tell the difference between your natural teeth and the restoration.
About Brandon Street Dentists
All our dentists are University of Otago Dental School graduates, and we are proud of the fact that we were educated at such a prestigious, globally ranked institution. We frequently attend international and national courses in dentistry to stay abreast of the most up-to-date techniques and inventions. Contact us, and we will get back to you promptly.